We can help you establish a drug testing program or make your current program better.
Experts estimate that employee drug use costs American employers over $100 billion each year. If you don't have an employee drug screening program, you're costing your company money.
CONSIDER THESE COSTS
- Increased employee absenteeism (66 percent higher absenteeism among drug users)
- Costs in accidents and damages (5 times more likely to file a workers' compensation claim)
- Increased costs for health care (health benefit utilization is 84 percent greater in dollar terms)
- Losses due to employee theft/fraud (disciplinary actions are 90 percent higher among drug users)
NOW CONSIDER THE BENEFITS
- Fewer accidents
- Fewer disciplinary actions
- Reduced losses due to absenteeism, theft, and fraud
- Reduced costs of insurance claims
- Decreased legal costs and costs of hiring and training new employees
- Earlier identification and resolution of problems affecting job performance
ASSET CONTROL’S DRUG SCREENING PROGRAM PROVIDES
- A Nationally standardized program
- Certified Medical Review Officers
- Testing, reporting and billing options tailored to meet your needs
- Web Access to Results 24/7
- Personal and responsive attention
- Convenient sample collection facilities (generally 5 – 10 min.)
- Fast turnaround time on results (next morning on negatives)
- Adulteration assays = Improved Program Integrity
- Hair Testing
- The federal government estimates that 71 percent of illegal drug users are employed, most working for small businesses.
Now call us at 1-877-277-3812 to establish your drug screening program!
Asset Control is a partner of the First National Drug Alliance, LLC. Our experts are always available to advise you on establishing a new drug testing program or on helping to make your existing program more efficient and easier to manage.
What our clients are saying
Asset Control has provided background reference check services to Portland General Electric since 2009. This service, which includes in-depth interviews with professional references, has been integral in helping us make informed, appropriate hiring decisions. Asset Control's easy-to-use website has provided us with timely updates on our applicants. With their quick and thorough research, Asset Control has helped us meet strict federal compliance standards.
Asset Control continues to provide a better product at a better price for our organization. More importantly, the staff at Asset Control delivers a "best in class" level of service. Their expertise and support help us to be more knowledgeable and confident in the decisions we make for our company.
North Texas Food Bank has been using Asset Control's background check services for several years now. We are excited to use a product that provides the necessary pre-employment information our organization requires. We are confident that the information Asset Control provides is reliable, and we will continue to use its services. The service is quite economical and the turnaround time is exceptional.